Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Affiliate

Kumkum Bhagya today full episode of 15 october 2020

 Kumkum bhagya today full episode of 15 october 2020

Alia gets furious as Rhea goes against her.Rhea feels upset on hearing pragya words,while Rheas state makes Pragya  emotional.later, Rhea call Abhi and Alia takes advantage of the situation.Now, If you want  to wattch full video of kumkum bhagya then stay connect with us .


Episode starts with Pragya waits for Rhea. Rhea sees Pragya and gets emotional while reminscing their old moments. Aliya gets frustrated thinking how Rhea is going against her and she thinks to do something to separate Pragya and Rhea than she calls but Riya won’t answer her call. Servant asks is their any problem madam. Aliya scolds him and sends him out.



Pragya gets Saritha call. Rhea tries to touch Pragya but stops hearing her conversation. Saritha says Ranbir is still shy. Pragya says if I stay their he will me more shy and I  agreed to their relation saying I’m ok with Prachi decision. Rhea feels upset after hearing it and thinks Aliya is true. Pragya sees Rhea in tears through mirror and goes behind her cutting the call.


Saritha feels happy seeing Ranbir care for Prachi. Shahana goes to Prachi room saying her work is done. Saritha tries to take Shahana with her but she denies. Prachi goes to kitchen to make tea and Ranbir goes to kitchen saying he will make water. Shahana goes with them to kitchen but Saritha takes Shahana with her to room so Ranbir can spend his time with Prachi.  Ranbir says to Prachi that he broke his friendship with Rhea. Prachi says I ask you to don’t do it right. Ranbir says I didn’t inform anything to her Dad, he is still my favourite chief and it’s just my friendship with Rhea is over and he praises taste of tea.


Pragya asks why you called me here, if you’re not interested. Rhea says sorry for wasting your time. Pragya asks her to talk with her. Rhea says I don’t want to remind words you said to me in hospital. Pragya says I feel connection with you and I always wanted your happiness like my daughter that’s why didn’t lodged any complaint against you. Rhea says you’re lier, you didn’t lodged complaint against me because you want me to feel pain and want happiness for Prachi a d you do t want Prachi to face any problems at office.

kumkum bhagya today full episode,kumkum bhagya full episode today,kumkum bhagya today episode,kumkum bhagya full episode,kumkum bhagya aaj ka episode,kumkum bhagya,kumkum bhagya latest episode,kundali bhagya full episode today,kumkum bhagya tomorrow episode,today full episode,kumkum bhagya maha episode,kumkum bhagya full story,kumkum bhagya serial,full episode,kundali bhagya today full episode,kumkum bhagya today,today new full episode,kumkum bhagya updates,kumkum bhagya latest twist


Pragyaasks why you always think in negative way? Still your hate for Prachi didn’t reduced. Rhea says until she gets her share of love. Pragya says noone can snatch that love from you, start to see everything with love than you can see Prachi like your sister and Prachi can get job anywhere because of her abilities. Rhea cries saying don’t you see anything except Prachi. Pragya says I’m talking about reality

.

Post a Comment

0 Comments